Google Classroom teachers can now export their grades to Follett Aspen, a third-party Student Information System (SIS). Grade export is a one-way information push that allows:
- Admins to establish a connection between their district SIS and Google Classroom, and configure export settings that apply to Google Classroom teachers.
- Teachers to manually link new or existing Google Classroom classes to their SIS, and push returned assignments and grades from Google Classroom.
This is only available to users in the United States and Canada. Additionally, there is no additional cost associated with this functionality.
Admins and teacher end users
Why it matters
This feature expands the interoperability between Google Classroom and Follett Aspen SIS in the United States and Canada. Grade export saves teachers time and duplicative work by keeping their SIS in sync with fewer manual steps.
- Admins and teacher end users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about exporting grades to SIS.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: This feature is available now for all users.
- Available as a core service to Google Workspace Education Fundamentals, Education Standard, the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, and Education Plus.
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Frontline, and Nonprofits, as well as G Suite Basic and Business customers
- This feature was listed as an upcoming release.