Quick launch summary
When configuring context-aware access rules, you can now use a new signal to determine whether a device is company-owned. By using new enterprise certificates as an alternative context-aware signal to determine if a device is a company-managed asset, you can set more specific context-aware policies that are appropriate based on the trustworthiness of the device.
The Admin console screen to configure context-aware access rules using enterprise certificate condition
- Admins: The feature is available by default, but needs to be configured before use. Use our Help Center to learn more about configuring enterprise certificates and configuring context-aware access rules.
- End users: No end user impact.
- This feature is now available for all eligible users.
- Available to Google Workspace Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Standard, Education Plus, and Cloud Identity Premium customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Essentials, Education Fundamentals, Frontline, and Nonprofits, as well as G Suite Basic and Business, and Cloud Identity Free customers