Recorded as part of the AdWords API Workshops - Fall 2016 events that toured 7 countries around the world, these short and easy-to-digest videos were presented by the experts from the AdWords API team. They cover the content presented in the technical workshop sessions on the following topics:
- Campaign Drafts and Experiments
- Tips and Best Practices
- Open Source Tools
- Optimizing Keywords and Traffic Estimates
- Advanced Bidding Strategies
Now you can watch all the Fall 2016 videos at your convenience. Also make sure to look at the associated slide decks that accompany these presentations.
Interested in attending similar workshops? Follow this blog for future workshop announcements.
Have questions? Feel free to visit us on the AdWords API Forum.
- New York (Technical) - August 30th
- Note: only a few seats left.
- Zürich (Technical) - August 30th (presented in English)
- Hamburg (Technical) - September 7th (presented in English)
- Note: this workshop is now full. Please consider joining us in Zürich instead.
- San Francisco (Technical) - September 9th
- Tokyo (Technical) - September 12th (presented in Japanese)
- Shanghai (Business) - September 13th (presented in Chinese)
- London (Technical) - September 16th
- Note: only a few seats left.
The Technical workshops are for experienced API users, and we are going to talk about advanced use cases on a very technical level.
The Business workshops cover use cases, automation, scaling, and tools. There will not be any deep technical content in this workshop, so anyone can attend.
Be sure to also check out our YouTube channel for the recorded presentations.
If you have any questions about the AdWords API Workshops, you can post them on our forums. Check out our Google+ page for Ads APIs updates.
Fall 2015 AdWords API Workshop registration is now open. Access the registration forms on the workshop website at www.adwordsapiworkshops.com.
Once you choose a location we'll send you an email confirming your registration.
Workshops will be held on the following dates and locations:
- New York City: October 20
- San Francisco: October 22
- London: October 27
- Hamburg: October 29
- Tokyo: October 29
- Amsterdam: November 3
These workshops are technical in nature and are ideal for API developers. We hope to see you at these events. Register today!
If so, then you're in luck! The videos and slides are now available at adwordsapiworkshops.com for your enjoyment. The Resources section has links to individual presentation videos and slides, or you can just grab a coffee, find a comfortable chair, and watch the complete list of videos.
Have questions? Feel free to visit us on the AdWords API Forum or our Google+ page.
Choose a location and type of event that best works for you and register soon! Wait for the confirmation email from our side.
This round we are hosting three variations of workshops:
- The Technical workshops are targeted for experienced API users, and we are going to talk about advanced use cases at a very technical level. If you are a developer, you are going to enjoy this event.
- The Introductory Technical workshop is similar to the technical workshops, but we are going to start with a use cases overview, and also talk about available tools on the market and best practices on API usage. This is still a technical workshop, but should be easy to consume by new developers and team managers. This round we will only be hosting this type of event in London (April 13th).
- The Business workshops are the new type of workshop. No technical content in terms of code, but instead we are going to talk about possible API use cases, and how to make your business work together with the AdWords API, or AdWords scripts. This is aimed at a business audience, so everyone can enjoy the event.
If you have any questions about the workshops, you can post them on our forums. Check out our Google+ page for Ads APIs updates.