On Monday, August 31, 2015, in accordance with the deprecation schedule, v201405 of the DFP API will be sunset. At that time, any requests made to v201405 will return errors.
If you're still using v201405, now's the time to upgrade to the latest release and take advantage of fresh new features like DeliveryForecasts. To do so, check the release notes to identify any breaking changes, grab the latest version of your client library and update your code.
Some changes to look out for:
- The endpoint URL for requests has changed from https://www.google.com to https://ads.google.com. We updated this in the default settings of our client libraries, but double check your local configuration files as well.
- LineItem.startDateTime and LineItem.endDateTime now require a timeZoneID. You can retrieve all the supported time zone IDs from the Time_Zone PQL table.
- The ForecastService was given a facelift, adding support for a new kind of forecast and more granular breakdowns.
- All MERGED_* reporting metrics have been deprecated and removed.
- The ReportService's getReportJob is now getReportJobStatus. The new method returns only the ReportJobStatus, not the entire ReportJob.
This is not an exhaustive list, so as always, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions.