Quick launch summary
Admins will now receive an alert in the Admin console’s Alert Center when an issue is detected with their auto attendant or ring group configuration along with instructions on how to quickly resolve the issue. These issues include:
- No valid members in a ring group,
- No valid auto attendants or ring groups to forward the call to,
- No voicemail recipients.
- Admins: This feature will be ON by default, with email notifications default ON for super admins. You can configure the email notification distribution list in the Rules section of the Admin console. Visit the Help Center to learn more about Google Voice configuration problem alerts and using the Alert Center.
- End users: No end user impact.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on April 26, 2021
- Available to all Google Workspace and G Suite customers with Google Voice standard and premier licenses