Admins will now receive alerts related to abuse related events in their organization. This includes events related to content that has been marked abusive or user access restrictions to apps.
This update makes it easier for admins to stay on top of abuse within their accounts, and easily take necessary action such as suspending users or restricting access to certain services.
Admins will be alerted via email of abuse related events and can find more information in the Alert Center
- Admins with the Alert Center privilege will see these notifications in the Alert center. Primary admins will also receive these notifications via email.
- Visit the Help Center to learn about configuring who should receive email alerts, the alert center and viewing alert details, and admin audit logs.
- End users: There is no end user action required.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Available now.
- Available to all Google Workspace customers