We’re making it easier for you to indicate your availability in Google Voice on web and mobile. Previously, you could only indicate your availability for all of your ring groups.
This update gives you greater flexibility to manage your Ring Group availability in Google Voice, without the need to sign-out of Voice or block all incoming calls using “Do Not Disturb”.
You can now customize your availability for the following:
- All calls.
- Direct calls: if unavailable, calls will be sent to voicemail.
- Calls from specific ring groups: if one or more ring group lines are unavailable, calls will be forwarded to the next available member of the group.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about managing your call availability in Google Voice.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on March 6, 2023
- Available to Google Voice Standard and Premier customers