Get the latest Playbook app for developers to learn about features, best practices, and strategies to succeed on Google Play. Discover insights from Google to help you develop and launch your app, engage and grow your audience, and earn more revenue. With localized content, the Playbook app for developers is available in 14 languages (English, Bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, español (Latinoamérica), le français, português do Brasil, ภาษาไทย, tiếng Việt, Türk, русский язы́к, 한국어, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), and 日本語).
Thank you to all the beta testers who provided valuable feedback (keep it coming!). With the latest update, we have simplified the user experience, improved content discovery, and automated notifications for different types of content (which are customizable) to help you stay up to date, among other improvements. You can also add tags to the home screen based on your interests to easily see posts and videos that are relevant to you.
To get started, install the updated Playbook app for developers and then:
- Follow the onboarding and sign in with your Google account.
- Read the latest posts on the home screen and add tags from the settings screen which match your interests..
- Explore in-depth best practices written by Google in our guide, and see the top articles for grouped by your objectives: develop, launch, engage, grow, and earn.
- Discover the latest posts and videos from Google and experts across the industry and filter by interest tags.
- Save content so you can view posts and videos on your home screen and access relevant content more quickly.