Today we’d like to let you know about two upcoming changes to the DoubleClick Search interface that we’ve designed to enhance usability and workflow efficiency: the new agency view that enables viewing and reporting across multiple advertisers, and the new navigation bar that provides a more useable way to quickly find and access information across your advertisers.
Agencies using DoubleClick Search often spend time toggling between the many clients they manage. The new agency view in DoubleClick Search shows key data from multiple advertisers into one integrated, consistent view to help advertisers more easily act on the biggest opportunities. This new view allows agencies to:
- Quickly compare client accounts at a glance, and prioritize their day’s activities
- Use familiar reporting tools in DoubleClick Search, including date comparison, downloading reports, and customizing views, for better organization across accounts.
The new navigation bar allows customers to seamlessly move across their accounts in the following ways:
- A new horizontal layout minimizes scrolling and provides a full view of account components.
- A “search-as-you-type” function lets you quickly find the objects you’re looking for.
- “Favorites” labels for your advertisers or agencies ensure your most important ones stay at the top of your list.
- Keyboard shortcuts let you easily select or deselect specific accounts
The new agency view and navigation bar are in early preview for DoubleClick Search customers. If you’re interested in learning more, contact your DoubleClick Search representative.