Because over-the-phone collaboration is a critical part of the modern workplace, we’re expanding our meeting solution beyond just messaging and video and introducing an enterprise telephony offering with the Google Voice for G Suite Early Adopter Program (Beta).
Google Voice for G Suite gives you a phone number that isn’t tied to a device, so you can place and receive calls from any device, anywhere. Using Google Voice in conjunction with Hangouts Meet and Hangouts Chat, your organization can standardize on Google as the single partner for all your communication needs.
Participants in the Google Voice for G Suite Early Adopter Program (EAP) can expect:
- An app for web, Android and iOS where users can link their Google account to their Google Voice phone number
- Saved time with fast deployment and instant flows to let admins assign numbers to users individually and in bulk
- Flexibility to let users choose their own numbers and set up their forwarding preferences
- Assigned phone numbers automatically syncing with the company directory and surfaced in Google Contacts
- G Suite integrations with Hangouts Meet and Calendar
Lastly, the free version of Google Voice will still be available to consumers with the existing feature set, and consumer users will continue to receive updates to the app. The Android, iOS and web apps will also get a new icon along with this update.
For more information, or to apply for this Early Adopter Program, visit the sign-up page.
The Keyword: Helping enterprises stay competitive with new updates in G Suite
Launch release calendar
Launch detail categories
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates