The appointment scheduling feature allows people to share their availability via a booking page, which can be used by external stakeholders, clients, and partners to schedule a meeting.
Starting today, we’re making it easier to share appointment schedules on web through a new Share button. This update allows appointment hosts to copy a short link to all appointment schedules or a specific booking page, and add HTML to embed a booking page on their website.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about appointment schedules on Google Calendar, sharing your appointment schedule, and embedding a booking page to a website.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on July 12, 2022
- Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on July 27, 2022
- Available to Google Workspace Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise Standard, Enterprise Plus, Education Fundamentals, Education Standard, Education Plus, the Teaching and Learning Upgrade, and Nonprofits customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Essentials, Business Starter, Frontline, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Not available to users with personal Google Accounts
- This feature was listed as an upcoming release.