On Wednesday, August 31, 2016, in accordance with the deprecation schedule, v201505 of the DFP API will be sunset. At that time, any requests made to v201505 will return errors.
If you're still using v201505, now's the time to upgrade to the latest release and take advantage of new features like workflow progress for Sales Manager. To do so, check the release notes to identify any breaking changes, grab the latest version of your client library and update your code.
Significant changes include:
- Flash creatives, template creatives and custom creatives have been updated to use CreativeAssets.
- Report DimensionFilters have been replaced by PQL equivalents.
- TargetPlatform has been removed due to unification of Web and Mobile.
- The ApproveSuggestedAdUnit action has been renamed to ApproveSuggestedAdUnits.
- ProposalLineItem derivedProductCustomCriteria has been replaced with productBuiltInTargeting.
- The reporting format CSV_EXCEL has been renamed to TSV_EXCEL to more accurately describe its actual format.
This is not an exhaustive list, so as always, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. To be notified of future deprecations and sunsets, join the DFP API Sunset Announcements group and adjust your notification settings.