If you're still using this version, now's the time to upgrade to the latest release and take advantage of new features like native ad styling, additional DAI fields, and the change history table. To do so, check the release notes to identify any breaking changes, grab the latest version of your client library, and update your code.
Significant changes include:
- The integer AdRule.idwas replaced with the long AdRule.adRuleId. The values of existing IDs are the same.
- Removed paging support from ProposalService.getMarketplaceCommentsByStatement.
- getCustomTargetingValuesByStatement()now properly enforces the requirement of a custom targeting key ID in the filter statement.
- Added PROPOSAL_OUT_OF_SYNC_WITH_MARKETPLACEthat will be thrown in rare cases where a programmatic proposal is out of sync with its Marketplace version.
- ProposalAction.DiscardProposalDraftshas been renamed to ProposalAction.DiscardLocalVersionEditsto more accurately reflect its purpose.
- Order.programmaticSettingshas been removed in favor of Proposal.ProposalMarketplaceInfo.
- AD_SERVER_DELIVERY_INDICATORhas been renamed to LINE_ITEM_DELIVERY_INDICATORand is now a dimension attribute.
- Team.companyIds, Team.adUnitIds, and Team.orderIdshave been removed. Use Company.appliedTeamIds, AdUnit.appliedTeamIds, and Order.appliedTeamIdsinstead.
- GrpProvider.COMSCOREhas been renamed to GrpProvider.GOOGLE.
This is not an exhaustive list, so as always, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. To be notified of future deprecations and sunsets, join the DFP API Sunset Announcements group and adjust your notification settings.