It’s time for another update to our Stadia Savepoint series, recapping the new games, features, and changes for Stadia in November.
The month marked one year since Stadia launched. In the past year, we’ve quadrupled our library on the Stadia store and significantly increased the number of free games offered in Stadia Pro. In addition, we’ve introduced new ways to play like the ongoing exclusive demo of Immortals Fenyx Rising or Crowd Choice in Baldur’s Gate 3 and Dead by Daylight on YouTube. Our anniversary brought a new promotion for Cyberpunk 2077 with a free Stadia Premiere Edition, plus Destiny 2 arriving free for all Stadia players with Click to Play.
To top it all off, we announced that in the next few weeks we’ll be rolling out the first phase of iOS support to play Stadia games. The future of Stadia also holds an expansion to more countries in Europe, and the first full implementation of State Share in Hitman 3.
November was a huge month for games on Stadia, with players conquering a massive open-world in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, taking on 63 other players in PAC-MAN Mega Tunnel Battle, and mastering their Jedi training in Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order. All of these games, plus many others that arrived this month, are now available for purchase on the Stadia store. For players that are subscribed to Stadia Pro, they received instant access to a library of more than 30 games in November, with even more available on December 1.
Share games that you’ve purchased on the Stadia store (or claimed within Stadia Pro) with your Google family. Learn more in our Help Center article.
Messaging on Stadia
Players can now message their friends to coordinate, cooperate and celebrate. Or use smart replies for quick responses when using a gamepad. Learn more in our Help Center article.
Capture sharing and audio improvements
Share your in-game screenshots and video captures on mobile and web by generating links. Plus, your own voice within game chat is now recorded in video captures.
Stadia profile enhancements
The Stadia profile now includes information such as game activity and a friends list, plus shortcuts for quick actions like adding players as a friend.
Stadia Pro updates
- Claim six new games for free with Stadia Pro in December: Into the Breach, HITMAN 2, Kine, Monster Jam Steel Titans, Everspace, and Secret Neighbor.
- Thirty one games are now instantly playable in your Stadia Pro library: PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, SteamWorld Dig, SteamWorld Dig 2, SteamWorld Heist, GYLT, Panzer Dragoon Remake, Crayta, Orcs Must Die! 3, Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break, Gunsport, Hitman, Embr Early Access, Dead by Daylight, Human Fall Flat, SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE, Lara Croft: Temple of Osiris, Celeste, Jotun: Valhalla Edition, Sniper Elite 4, Risk of Rain 2, The Gardens Between, Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek, République, Sundered: Eldritch Edition, Into the Breach, HITMAN 2, Kine, Monster Jam Steel Titans, Everspace, and Secret Neighbor.
- There are ongoing discounts for both Stadia Pro subscribers and all players - check out the web or mobile Stadia store for the latest.
November content launches on Stadia
- Ary and the Secret of Seasons
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light
- Family Feud Decades
- Far Cry 5
- Far Cry New Dawn
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek
- Just Dance 2021
- Little Big Workshop
- PAC-MAN Mega Tunnel Battle
- Sniper Elite 4
- Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order
- The Gardens Between
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
New games coming to Stadia announced in November
- Chronos: Before the Ashes
- Into the Breach
- Secret Neighbor