Well, a rogue team of engineers set out to solve one of mankind’s top problems and re-rethink computing. Today, we’re excited to announce a way to make your Chromebook self-browsing.
With just one click, you’re off surfing the web—no input needed. And what can you do once your Chromebook is self-browsing? The possibilities are endless:
- Plan your summer vacation to Qikiqtarjuaq
- Fall in love using your new automated online dating profile
- Write this blog post
- Earn high scores in every online game
- Post random status updates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Manage your finances at whim
- Run for President
- Pen the next best-seller (Is your favorite author using a self-browsing Chromebook? We'll never know)
We’ve been testing this new functionality for weeks, browsing the whole web from classifieds to news, music to cat photos -- and now, these Chromebooks are responsible for the majority of ALL CAPS comments on the web. In total, our self-browsing Chromebooks have logged more than 5 million pageviews without once heading here.
The first version of our self-browsing software is now available at this very easy to remember link: http://goo.gl/1Htv4S. Give it a shot—then sit back, relax, and watch the future unfold. This is the last link YOU will ever click.
Posted by Barbara Macdonald, Product Manager and Efficiency Advocate