We're pleased to announce the availability of the Google Play Games Services C++ SDK version 3.0. The highlights of this release are:
- Requires Android NDK r14 or greater.
- Compiled using the clang toolchain. The use of clang with projects using this SDK is strongly recommended in order to avoid unexpected behavior.
- The armeabi ABI has been removed. You should use armeabi-v7a.
- Bug fixes for the Nearby API
- Refinements in the Snapshots API.
More details can be found in the release notes on the downloads page.
The SDK can be downloaded from: https://developers.google.com/games/services/downloads/sdks
Samples using this SDK can be downloaded from GitHub: https://github.com/playgameservices/cpp-android-basic-samples
Thanks and happy coding!