Some highlights of these changes are:
- New Alt-Tab UI when switching between windows
- Quick View feature in Files App to preview files
- New setting opt-in to show Input Method menu on shelf
- Read only policy for external USB/SD storage devices
- UI improvements for user removal from the start screen
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. We will also retain restrictions if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven’t yet fixed.
 High CVE-2016-5195 Race condition in copy-on-write breakage of private read-only memory mappings
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our forum or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 vertical dots in the upper right corner of the browser).