The Stable channel has been updated to 52.0.2743.116 (Platform version: 8350.68.0) for all Chrome OS devices. This build contains a number of bug fixes, security updates, and feature enhancements. Systems will be receiving updates over the next several days.
Some highlights of these changes are:
- Camera access in SAML flows, allowing for features like QR Code log in
- Additional Bluetooth APIs for Peripheral Mode Support
- Allowing Kiosk app to control OS version
- A new accessibility setting to allow users to combine audio channels
- Better localization for timezone selection
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. We will also retain restrictions if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven’t yet fixed
-  High CVE-2016-5138 Unsigned wraparound in a multiply in kbasep_vinstr_attach_client leads to a heap overflow and use after free of task_struct in Mali Midgard driver
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our forum or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 vertical dots in the upper right corner of the browser).