There have been some smaller API updates and announcements that we'd like to let you know about!
- We've published a new Getting started with Local Inventory Ads guide to walk you through the process of using the new LIA onboarding features in the Content API.
- There's a new codelab available on creating and linking AdWords and Merchant Center sub-accounts!
- You can now filter results by destination for Productstatuses and Accountstatuses method calls with the new
destinationsquery parameter. If you don't specify a destination, you'll still only get Shopping-related issues, so there is no change to the default functionality.
- You can specify holiday shipping cut-offs for shipping services as well. The supported holidays are available via the Shippingsettings.getsupportedholidays method.
- You can specify when a particular shipping service is eligible for products. The new
services.eligibilityfield allows you to specify whether the shipping service applies to products bought via Shopping Actions and/or when bought in some other manner, such as via your own storefront.
- We've added a new Datafeeds.fetchnow method to request an immediate fetch of a scheduled feed. Use this method to get feedback on a newly scheduled feed faster than waiting for the first scheduled fetch.