Today we’re announcing the beta release of Google Ads API v0_5. With this version, you’ll continue pointing to v0 as your endpoint, however, you'll need to update your client libraries. Here are the highlights:
- Billing. Multiple services are available for managing billing.
- Create a new billing setup
- Cancel an approved billing setup that is scheduled to start in the future
- Cancel a pending billing setup that is not yet approved
- View all approved account-level budgets, including budget adjustments
- View currently pending account-level budget proposals (if any)
- Create account-level budget proposal to update a budget or create a new budget
- View all account-level budget proposals. All approved values and proposed budget values are visible. Approved values will be exposed as fields prefixed with
- Conversion tracking. Conversion tracking lets you measure the performance of your advertising against your business goals.
- Conversion actions - Set up and edit the settings associated with your conversion actions, including website tracking and call-conversion tracking
- Shopping. The
ProductGroupViewresource provides Shopping campaign statistics aggregated at the product group level (also called listing group in the Google Ads API). Results always reflect the current set of product groups. An impression for a product will be attributed to all product groups that contain the product. ProductGroupView provides features equivalent to the Product Partition Report of AdWords API.
- Location and Demographics. You can now create criteria with
GeoTargetConstantServicelets you input locations and receive suggested geos.
- Account Management.
CustomerService.ListAccessibleCustomersprovides the capability to manage Google Ads accounts.
- Google Ads API Release Notes
- Google Ads API Reference
- Google Ads API Guides
- Google Ads API Client Libraries