We’re excited to share a beta of the new UI design, which helps you focus on what matters most to you.
- Improved Navigation:
- Global navigation: We’ve re-architected the navigation so that you can access features in several different ways. Open the menu to see all Cloud Platform offerings in one consolidated place or use the keyboard shortcut to quickly enter into search based navigation.
- Local navigation: We’ve streamlined the navigation layout of each feature to allow complete focus within that space and maximized all screen real estate.
- Search: Newly-added navigational search allows you to jump to any feature, page or API in the console from a persistent search box.
- Customization: Focus the console to reflect only the services you actually use by “pinning” them to the top bar for fast one-click access from anywhere.
- Increased visibility: Identify and address issues from a configurable dashboard of your resources and services.
-Posted by Stewart Fife, Product Manager, Google Cloud Platform