There is now a month left before the final submission date for the AdMob Student App Challenge. At this point in the contest, your team should have completed the design of your app, and it should be live on the Google Play Store. For the remainder of the contest, we recommend that your team focus on the following:
- Monitor user feedback so that you can make improvements as the app gets the feedback. Your app should be high quality, and part of that is improving it based on user suggestions.
- Remember to submit your app and AdMob account ID to AdMob so we know you’ve built it.
- Promote your app. Think about creative ways to do it. Next week, look for a post on promotional suggestions that are simple and effective.
- Now is the time to start readying your business report, which is due on June 28, 2016 by 5:00PM PST through this link. The Challenge website already has a recommended template on it, and we will be sending out some pointers on having the best possible project soon.
- Remember, your project will be reviewed by a panel of app experts from Google, so your business report will need to be thorough and of professional-level quality.
Posted by Jeff Miner
AdMob Student App Challenge Team