Posted by Dom Elliott, Developer Marketing, Google Play
We've updated the Android Developers website with some useful information about Google Play and the Google Play Developer Console for new and existing developers alike.
Visit the site to understand more about:
- How Google Play helps you grow your business
- The Google PlayDeveloper Console and its features
- Best practices to succeed on Google Play
- And more!
The updated business guide to succeeding on Google Play is full of best practices and success stories from other developers grouped into five objectives. Here are a few new articles to check out:
- Develop: Build a high quality app or game with best practices on topics such as implementing material design, testing on popular devices, using Firebase Analytics, and requesting permissions appropriately.
- Launch: Review the updated launch checklist, the localization checklist, and best practices on topics such as using pre-launch & crash reports, beta testing, and making a compelling store listing before publishing your app to the world.
- Engage: Keep users coming back to your app or game with best practices on topics such as links & search results, notifications, optimizing for Chromebooks, and Actions on Google.
- Grow: Build a valuable audience for your app with best practices on topics such as universal app campaigns, understanding user acquisition, expanding to new markets, and store listing experiments.
- Earn: Grow your revenue with best practices on topics such as subscriptions with Google Play In-app Billing, Android Pay, and improving conversions with Firebase Analytics.