Earlier this year, we announced the ability to present from Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides directly to Google Meet. Beginning today, Admins can turn this feature on or off for their organization with a new setting. We hope this gives Admins more control over how their users share content in Meet calls.
- Admins: This feature is ON by default and can be disabled at the OU level. Visit the Help Center to learn more about allowing your users present to Meet from the Editors.
- End users: No action required. When enabled by your admin, you can present a doc, sheet, or slide directly in Google Meet.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on September 20, 2021
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Not available to Google Workspace Individual customers or users with personal Google accounts