Today we’re releasing our YouTube Ads Leaderboard for 2015, highlighting the top 10 most popular ads of the year determined by factors including watch time, organic video views, engagement and audience retention. From crushing stereotypes to sharing heartfelt messages, these videos represent the most popular ads watched by YouTube viewers around the world.
While their messages may be unique, one unifying theme of these top trending ads is that they all went mobile. Collectively we watched these top ads more than 470 million times this year, and nearly two-thirds of these views took place on mobile. For the first time ever, more people watched the top 10 ads of the year on mobile devices than on desktop devices.
So without further ado, here are the top trending ads on YouTube in 2015:
- Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
- Hyundai : A Message to Space
- Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council
- Boom Beach: Speech (Official TV Commercial)
- adidas: Unfollow feat. Leo Messi
- Always #LikeAGirl - Unstoppable
- Durex - #Connect - Official
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge - Official Introduction
- "Slap her": children's reactions
- Budweiser USA: #BestBuds | 2015 Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial “Lost Dog”
For more on the top ads lists for the year, visit Think with Google.
Meredith Argeris, YouTube Marketing, recently watched "Imagine the Possibilities | Barbie."