Site editors using new Google Sites can now adjust the spacing between the content on their site with a custom theme setting that offers Compact, Cozy, or Comfortable spacing options. By default, all newly created sites will start with the Comfortable setting.
We hope this highly requested feature provides you with more visual control over your site, especially for complex sites with a lot of content.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: In a new Site, navigate to Themes > Custom > Edit > Spacing > Density. Visit the Help Center to learn more about creating a custom theme.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on June 22, 2022
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on July 13, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Available to users with personal Google accounts