This is nacho average weekend: both National Lasagna Day and National Cheesecake Day are here to fill the Swiss cheese-sized holes in your weekend plans.
If you don’t know how to celebrate these aged-old traditions, don’t be bleu. Your Assistant can serve up some cheesy tips:
- In queso you forget: "Ok Google, order lasagna noodles."
- Don't make me do it prov-alone: “Ok Google, let’s make lasagna”
- Sweet treats are made of cheese: “Ok Google, what ingredients are in cheesecake?”
- Say cheese: “Ok Google, how do you say ‘cheesecake’ in Italian”?
- Cotija-ha-ha: “Ok Google, tell me a cheesy joke”
- It's all gouda (or not!): “Ok Google, what’s a good substitute for cheese?”
- Shred it on the dance floor (or kitchen floor): “Ok Google, play my cheesy goodness playlist.”
- Let’s brie honest: “Ok Google, what’s your favorite kind of cheese?”
- Spread the love: “Ok Google, how do you make a cheese board?”
Ready, set, asiago! ??