Posted by The Google Play Team
Creating a consistent and intuitive user experience is more important than ever to grow your audience and scale your business. To help you, Google Play, Android, and Firebase shared the latest insights and best practices on building high quality Android apps, improving developer productivity, and creating the best possible experience across all Android devices at the 2022 Android App Excellence Summit.
If you missed any sessions, we have you covered! You can watch all the content from the summit on our #AppExcellenceSummit playlist here.
Some highlights include;
- Learn about what drives Google Play’s privacy and security initiatives and what to expect in 2022 so that you can plan ahead.
- Dive into app startup best practices with Lyft and Google Maps, where developers shared the impact that their app performance improvements brought to their business success.
- Hear directly from Headspace and Duolingo on how they achieved a better user experience and improved developer productivity by revamping their Android Architecture from scratch.
- Learn how to use the Play Console to build a business case for quality. Get a better understanding of the Play Console’s reach and devices dashboard, including new features for apps that monetize on Play.
- Looking to improve the discoverability of your app? Learn how to make a great first impression and win your future users' moments of truth with a session focused on how to design a great Google Play store listing.
We are committed to empowering the developer ecosystem to build high quality experiences across all Android devices. We greatly appreciate all that joined us during our App Excellence Summit and we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback. Keep in touch with us on Twitter with #AppExcellenceSummit.