It's that time again - time to say goodbye to another version of the DFP API. In accordance with our deprecation schedule, v201403 has been deprecated and is scheduled for sunset on Tuesday, June 30 2015. At that time, any requests made to v201403 will return errors.
If you're currently using v201403, there's still time to migrate to the latest and greatest v201502. To do so, check the release notes to identify any breaking changes, grab the latest version of your client library, and update your code!
Things to look out for include:
- OAuth SOAP headers are no longer supported. You'll need to pass authentication information in HTTP headers instead. If you're using a client library, we took care of this for you.
- Line item fields unitsBought and unitType have moved into the Goal object.
- The endpoint URL for requests has changed from https://www.google.com to https://ads.google.com. We updated this in the default settings of our client libraries, but double check your local configuration files as well.
- LineItem.startDateTime and LineItem.endDateTime now require a timeZoneID. You can retrieve all the supported time zone IDs from the Time_Zone PQL table.
- The ForecastService got a facelift, including renaming existing methods and adding support for a new kind of forecast.