Within the Google Voice settings, you can easily create rules for how incoming calls should be handled. These options allow you to route incoming calls in ways that are most efficient to your workflows and productivity, including granular settings for specific contacts.
Specifically, you can now:
- Forward calls from specific contacts to your linked phone numbers or directly to voicemail,
- Opt to screen calls from specific contacts,
- Set custom voicemail greetings for specific contacts,
- Apply rules for all your contacts or specific groups within your contacts
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: These settings will be OFF by default and can be configured at voice.google.com/settings. Visit the Help Center to learn more about setting up your phone to make and receive Google Voice calls, using custom call forwarding, and screening your Google Voice calls.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: This feature is available now for all users.
- Available to all Google Voice users.