Where can I get my AdMob data?
After October 12th, 2021, using the AdMob API will be the only way you can access your AdMob data programmatically. The AdMob API helps app developers retrieve:
- metrics that are consistent with the AdMob UI definitions and calculations
- mediation reports that are not available through the AdSense API
What do I need to do?
Start migrating from the AdSense API to the AdMob API as soon as possible. If you do not complete the migration by October 12th, 2021, you will lose access to AdMob data through the AdSense API, which may impact your ability to make data-driven business decisions.
Follow the instructions in the migration guide to migrate your API workflow. Review these additional resources to support your migration:
- Get started with the AdMob API - Follow this guide to learn how to generate credentials and make your first request using the AdMob API.
- Reference documentation - Find detailed information on each REST method and its specific parameters.
- Client Library Samples - Check out code samples on how to make requests in Java, PHP and Python.
Feel free to reach out to us via the AdMob API forum if you have questions or feedback regarding the AdMob API.