When we’re not guiding a tiny bird across a landscape of pipes on our phones, we’re getting ready for our biggest-ever Developer Day at this year’s Game Developers Conference in San Francisco. On Tuesday 18 March, all the teams at Google dedicated to gaming will share their insights on the best ways to build games, grow audiences, engage players and make money. Some of the session highlights include:
- Growth Hacking with Play Games
- Making Money on Google Play: Best Practices in Monetization
- Grow Your Game Revenue with AdMob
- From Players to Customers: Tracking Revenue with Google Analytics
- Build Games that Scale in the Cloud
- From Box2D to Liquid Fun: Just Add Water-like Particles!
And there’s a lot more, so check out the full Google Developer Day schedule on the GDC website, where you can also buy tickets. We hope to see you there, but if you can’t make the trip, don’t worry; all the talks will be livestreamed on YouTube, starting at 10:00am PDT (5:00pm UTC).
Then from 19-21 March, meet the Google teams in person from AdMob, Analytics and Cloud at the Google Education Center in the Moscone Center’s South Hall (booth no. 218), and you could win a Nexus 7.
Posted by Greg Hartrell, Lead Product Manager