You can now import a custom theme from one new Google Site to another. This highly requested feature makes it easier to reuse themes that align with your organization’s brand guidelines or your personal style across your various sites.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: In a new Site, navigate to Themes > Custom > Import theme. Visit the Help Center to learn more about changing how your site looks.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on May 10, 2022
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (up to 1-3 days for feature visibility) starting on May 31, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Available to users with personal Google accounts