2019 took us to distant worlds and brought us together with new apps, games, movies and books. We grooved to the rhythms of Andhadhun, answered the Call of Duty, and read books of hope – it was an amazing year from beginning to Endgame. Now, we’re celebrating the year’s top content across Google Play.
You rocked the vote to crown your favorites… and the votes are in: Your 2019 Users’ Choice winners are Spotify, Call of Duty: Mobile, Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame, and Everything Is F*cked: A Book About Hope.
Explore the lists below to see what the Google Play editors loved and what topped the charts in Indian entertainment this year. And check out the full lists in the Best of 2019 section of the Play Store.
Users’ Choice 2019
Top-Selling Movies of 2019
Top-Selling Ebooks of 2019
Top-Selling Audiobooks of 2019
- The Sky is the Limit, by James Allen Khalil Gibran, Napoleon Hill, P.T. Barnum, Benjamin Franklin, Orison Swett Marden, Florence Scovel Shinn, Wallace D. Wattles, Russell H. Conwell
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, by Arthur Conan Doyle
- A Brief History Of Time, by Stephen Hawking
- Atomic Habits, by James Clear
- Zero to One, by Blake Masters and Peter Thiel
Posted by Brett Bouchard, Global Head of Editorial, Google Play