When it comes to managing IT for your business, you can never have too much help. That’s why earlier this year we announced that Rackspace was our first managed services provider (MSP) partner for Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and brought its “fanatical support” to customers building on, and migrating to, GCP. Today, the ecosystem of Google Cloud MSPs has continued to expand to a dozen partners globally — and they’re eager to support customers on their journey to the cloud.
For many Google Cloud customers, a qualified MSP makes all the difference. From hands-on support to the ongoing operation of customer workloads, these partners offer proactive services to both large and small cloud adopters. With their staff of dedicated technical experts, MSPs can tackle high-touch projects, covering engagement to migration and execution, to post-planning and ongoing optimization.
Specifically, Google Cloud MSPs offer at minimum:
- Consulting, assessment, implementation, monitoring and optimization services
- 24x7x365 support with enterprise-grade SLAs
- L1, L2, L3 tiered support models
- Certified support engineers
Our MSP partners can help enterprises on their journey to the cloud — and our MSP partners can help. All are highly knowledgeable about Google Cloud technologies and processes, are investing dedicated engineering resources to support GCP customers and participate in immersive Google training that includes role and team shadowing.
Meet the Google Cloud MSPs
Here are the partners that now make up our MSP ecosystem:
- Accenture - Accenture is a global leader in helping organizations move to cloud. Their managed service capability is multi-mode and multi-cloud, and they work with GCP to help customers with security, data, application, infrastructure or business process operations.
- Cascadeo - As a long-time Google partner, Cascadeo specializes in managed services, cloud operations and automation. Their services are designed to allow customers to bring their own tooling, monitoring systems, and accounts — while leveraging best in breed services and engineers.
- Claranet - With more than 1,800 employees and 24 offices across Europe and Brazil, Claranet specializes in helping customers migrate non-'cloud native' workloads into GCP, and then iteratively improve the infrastructure to take advantage of all of GCP’s tools and services.
- Cloudreach - Cloudreach has transitioned some of the largest enterprises from traditional IT to the power of GCP. They've been named a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Hyperscale Cloud Managed Services and offer software enabled services including migration, app modernization, financial, security and governance management.
- DoiT International - DoIT’s team of GCP experts provides state-of-the-art managed services for startups. They focus on helping some of the most innovative startups in the world design best in class architecture, cloud operations, security protection and advanced big data analytics.
- Go Reply - Go Reply, the Reply group company specialized on Google Cloud technology, offers design and implementation on GCP. They help enterprises build and optimize their cloud strategy, migration, infrastructure hosting, big data, machine learning, PCI/ISO compliance and security management.
- Pythian - For over 20 years, Pythian has been delivering managed services. They feature flexible subscription packages, with mix and match services, that help control costs while maximizing performance, availability, efficiency and security — ensuring customers get the most from their GCP environments.
- Rackspace - Rackspace helps customers of all sizes plan, architect and operate projects at scale leveraging its 150+ GCP-certified experts. Rackspace recently acquired Datapipe, a next-gen cloud MSP, and both were named as leaders in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers, Worldwide.
- RightScale - RightScale provides managed services to help organizations successfully and cost-effectively deploy and manage applications. Through the RightScale Cloud Management Platform and RightScale Optima for cost management, they enable enterprises, other MSPs, and system integrators to grow their cloud business on GCP.
- SADA Systems - SADA Systems works with GCP customers at various stages of their cloud adoption strategy. They assist with deploying new cloud-native applications, augmenting existing applications to run more efficiently in the cloud or the hybrid cloud — and offer security services, billing management and automation via Orbitera.
- Sutherland - As a unique Support Partner for Google Cloud, Sutherland brings domain expertise, process transformation, design knowledge and combined machine learning and artificial intelligence application management to GCP customers.
- Taos - Taos delivers a robust portfolio of cloud, on-premise and hybrid managed services, assessments and migrations — plus end-to-end customer support for the full GCP journey. They leverage GCP to create future-proof infrastructure, data and analytics to mitigate concerns about reliability, capacity or performance.
We’ll be announcing new MSP partners in the coming months, so keep an eye on our partner page. You can also learn more about our partner program, find a partner or read some of the cool customer stories that our partners have made possible. We’re excited to see what you’ll build together!