- Dynamic search ads:
- Create and manage dynamic search ads in DS: Now you can create, manage, and track AdWords dynamic search ads in DS. This includes the ability to use DS bulksheets and other bulk editing features to manage large numbers of dynamic search ad campaigns.
- Track and report on dynamic search ads in DS: Report on the performance of your dynamic search ads by attributing Floodlight activities, Google Analytics conversions, IBM Digital Analytics conversions, and offline conversions to dynamic targets.
- Dynamic ad targets report: Gain insight into the search terms that are driving traffic to your site by way of dynamic search ads with the dynamic ad targets report.
- AdWords paid & organic report: If you've set up the paid and organic report in AdWords, you can now view and download the report in DS.
We also updated the following features:
- Device preference for ads in a Bing Ads account: You can now use DS to specify a preference for individual ads to display on mobile phones. This preference is available when you create or edit ads from the DS UI or from bulksheets.
Because the change is coming from Bing Ads, you'll need to sync your engine account with DS before you can set a device preference for individual ads.
- Executive reports: New Device and Sitelink filters: Filter charts and tables in your executive reports by device or sitelink.
- New function for inventory templates: ANY(ATTRIBUTE): Depending on how you organize ad groups in an inventory keyword campaign, some ad groups might contain items with different values for the same attribute. For example, one ad group might contain items with different MPNs. If you created a template that used the MPN attribute, DS wouldn't know which MPN value to use and would report an inconsistency error. You can use the ANY(ATTRIBUTE) function to instruct DS to choose a value from one item in the ad group. Like this: Buy [ANY(MPN)] Learn more.
See these updates in action in the new features training video for April.
Posted by the DoubleClick Search team