Site editors can now insert stylized social media links into pages within their site. This update enables you to more conveniently connect site visitors with additional information and content on your social channels.
- Admins: There is no admin control for this feature.
- End users: In a Site, navigate to Insert > Social Links. Supported links will automatically generate the corresponding icon or you can upload your own next to each link. You can then drag the tile to the desired location on a page and adjust the styling, size, color, and alignment. Visit the Help Center to learn more about inserting social links in a Site.
- Rapid Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on August 16, 2022
- Scheduled Release domains: Full rollout (1–3 days for feature visibility) starting on August 30, 2022
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers
- Available to users with personal Google accounts