Here are the highlights:
- Added support for Performance Max for travel goals and
TravelAssetSuggestionServiceto suggest required assets (such as headlines, descriptions, long descriptions) that can be used to create asset groups in the Performance Max for travel goal campaigns.
TravelAssetSuggestionServiceis available to a closed allowlist for now.
- Added fields to
Customerto track the migration status of location and image assets.
- You can get more information about the aggregated status of your Smart campaigns using
BatchJobMetadata.execution_limit_secondsto set the limit of execution in seconds. Batch jobs will be canceled if their execution time is longer than specified in this field.
ExpressionRuleUserListInfoand their references in
ConversionUploadError.CUSTOMER_NOT_ACCEPTED_CUSTOMER_DATA_TERMSwill be thrown if you try to upload
user_identifiersset, but have not accepted the customer data terms.
- You can no longer upload the same combination of
conversion_date_timeon different days. Trying to do so will cause a
- You can get more information about policy summaries for each asset field type using
- Added support for Things to do ads campaigns for allowlisted customers only.
- Added support for adding and removing services an advertiser serves to a Local Services Campaign using
ProductLinkServicefor adding and removing a link between a Google Ads account and an account of another product.
- Feed-based recommendations of calls, callouts, and sitelinks are replaced with asset-based recommendations.
PreferredContentInfoand its reference from
TargetCpm.target_frequency_goalto support providing additional details about the goal of the Target CPM bidding strategy.
The following resources can help you get started: forum.