Today we’re announcing the v10.1 release of the Google Ads API. To use some of the v10.1 features, you will need to upgrade your client libraries and client code. The updated client libraries and code examples will be published next week. This version has no breaking changes.
Here are the highlights of v10.1:
- Added support for Discovery campaigns. You can create and update the campaigns using
CampaignServiceand retrieve their attributes and performance metrics using
- Added support for campaign groups. You can create and update the campaigns using
CampaignGroupServiceand retrieve their attributes and performance metrics using
- Local Services campaigns are now in general availability.
- You can now segment SKAdNetwork conversions by attribution credit (if available in the postback sent by Apple).
- Added support for removing batch jobs in the
ConversionTrackingSetting.google_ads_conversion_customer. Use this field to determine which Google Ads account is managing your account's conversions.
- Added the following types of assets:
- Dynamic Real Estate assets
- Dynamic Custom assets
- Dynamic Hotels And Rentals assets
- Dynamic Flights assets
- Dynamic Travel assets
- Dynamic Local assets
- Dynamic Jobs assets
Where can I learn more?
The following resources can help you get started:
If you have any questions or need additional help, contact us through the forum.