In August 2019, we opened up applications for Class III of Launchpad Accelerator India - our 3-month program designed to accelerate Indian startups that are using scalable tech like AI & ML to address issues at the core of India’s growth, and we are thrilled to announce the start of the new class.
These 10 inspiring startups will begin their exciting journey with us in October 2019. Similar to the previous two classes, these startups will get access to the best of Google -- including mentorship from Google teams and industry experts, free support, Cloud credits, and much more. The startups will undergo an intensive 1-week mentorship bootcamp which will begin with a detailed and thorough understanding of their problem areas across domains, followed by mentorship sessions, and end with setting clear and specific goals for the upcoming 3 months of the program.
After the bootcamp, the startups will receive highly customized support, which will include:
- Tech guidance on specific projects
- Machine learning related support
- Design sprints for identified challenges
- Leadership workshops
- Access to Google teams
- Interactions with industry experts, mentors
- Networking opportunities at industry events, PR support and much more
The class will end with a leadership workshop pioneered and created by Google called ‘Leaders Lab’ which will give founders a 360 degree perspective and insights about their leadership style.
The class kicks off on 14th October 2019 in Bangalore.
Meet the 10 startups which will be part of Class III:
1) Agricx: Agricx helps 450M+ stakeholders such as farmers, food processing companies etc. to standardize, digitize and enable discovery of agricultural produce using AI
2) Ambee: Hyperlocal, real-time, and accurate air quality data and intelligence at street level granularity and at global scale, to impact and improve the lives of billions around the world
3) Artivatic: Artivatic powers insurance, finance & healthcare businesses with intelligent systems, solutions & processes using AI, ML and data to help them for seamless business & customer activities
4) CureSkin: AI skin-care expert, using image recognition techniques to identify skin problems
5) Intello Labs: AI based post-harvest commodity quality assessment mobile applications
6) Jiny: The world's first assistive UI platform for businesses that guides users at each and every step in their own language through its audio visual assistant
7) Nayan: Detecting traffic violations and improving road safety through Artificial Intelligence on crowdsourced video data
8) Nira: An app-based credit line granting approved users a limit of up to Rs. 1 lakh
9) PerSapien: A device that can neutralize pollution from the ambient atmosphere and can be used to clean up the air above our cities
10) SustLabs: A product that effectively reads and decodes real-time electricity consumption of a house all the way up to key appliances level just by using smart meter data
Posted by Paul Ravindranath, Program Manager, Launchpad Accelerator India