Quick launch summary
When using Jamboard on the web, you can now:
- See the version history of a Jam file
- Create named versions of a Jam file
- Restore a previous version of a Jam file
This is the same behavior you’re familiar with from other Google Workspace products, like Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Version history makes it easy to see changes to a Jam and who made them. This is particularly useful in education settings, allowing teachers to view and track student changes to Jam files. Additionally, you can name different versions of your Jam files, so you can quickly revert to them when needed.
- Admins: No action required.
- End users: Visit the Help Center to learn more about finding what’s changed in a file.
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Gradual rollout (up to 15 days for feature visibility) starting on March 12, 2021
- Available to all Google Workspace customers, as well as G Suite Basic and Business customers