What’s changingYou can now import and analyze data from Zendesk in Google Sheets with a new data connector. This add-on is now available in the G Suite Marketplace.
Who’s impactedEnd users
Why you’d use itMany organizations rely on Zendesk for capturing and taking action on support, customer service, and customer engagement. With the Data Connector for Zendesk, you can use it to configure and save valuable query configurations and load corresponding data into Google Sheets for analysis.
With the add-on, you can search against tickets in Zendesk (and return data to Sheets from that search), list tickets and metrics, load previous searches, and refresh query results already in your spreadsheet.
When creating a new search, you can select the fields you’d like to import to Sheets and set query conditions.
How to get started
- Admins: If you allow users to install only whitelisted applications from the G Suite Marketplace, you’ll need to whitelist the Zendesk add-on for your organization.
- End users: Install the Zendesk data connector from the G Suite Marketplace, and visit our Help Center to learn more about working with the Zendesk data connector in Google Sheets.
Additional detailsThis add-on will use the Zendesk API to extract data into Sheets. At the moment, any changes to the data will not be reflected in Zendesk.
- G Suite Marketplace: Data connector for Zendesk
- Help Center: Import and analyze Zendesk data with Google Sheets
- Help Center: Control user installation of Marketplace apps
- Help Center: About G Suite Marketplace
- Rapid Release domains: This add-on is available now in the G Suite Marketplace.
- Scheduled Release domains: This add-on is available now in the G Suite Marketplace.
G Suite editions
- Available to all G Suite editions
On/off by default?
- This add-on can be whitelisted at the domain level. This add-on can be installed from the G Suite Marketplace.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches