The Stable channel has been updated to 68.0.3440.87 (Platform version: 10718.71.2/3) for most Chrome OS devices. This build contains a number of bug fixes and security updates. Systems will be receiving updates over the next several days.
- 802.11r Fast BSS Transition Support
- Ability to use Select to Speak with touch/stylus only
- Admin policy to enable/disable client-side native printing
- Enabling/disabling ChromeVox through the side volume keys (tablets/convertibles)
- High resolution image support in camera app
- Introduction of Display Size settings
- Material 2.0 dialogs and secondary UI on ChromeOS
- Overview visual refresh and motion spec improvements
- PIN sign-in support
- Select-to-Speak ability to select specific text to be read aloud by highlighting the text, then pressing Search + s. This works in addition to the original behavior of pressing Search and clicking an item or dragging a box around content to be read aloud.
- Support Child account as first sign-in
- Two new shortcuts to toggle the magnifiers on/off
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our forum
or filing a bug
. Interested in switching channels? Find out how
. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 vertical dots in the upper right corner of the browser).