Today we’re announcing the beta release of the Google Ads API v0_7. With this version, you’ll continue pointing to v0 as your endpoint; however, you'll need to update your client libraries. Here are the highlights:
- Request Parameters. These parameters give you the ability to change how a request is processed.
trueas a request parameter to only validate the request, but not perform it. This was added to all services including
trueas a mutate parameter to continue on failure and commit valid operations even if other operations in the same request failed.
- Reporting. All segment fields are now in a segments, which means all queries must be updated to include
segments. before the segment field name.
- Manager accounts. We've added support for mutating your customer hierarchy with
- Client accounts. We’ve introduced fields to identify if a customer is a test account or a manager account. The conversion tracking settings of a customer are now available.
- Ad formats. We’ve added support for managing ad parameters with the
- Audiences. The targeting setting in campaigns and ad groups is now available. We’ve added support for rule-based, logical, and basic user lists. You can now manage remarketing actions for a basic user list.
- Criteria types. Creating criteria with CriterionType
APP_PAYMENT_MODELis now possible.
- Google Ads API Release Notes
- Google Ads API Reference
- Google Ads API Guides
- Google Ads API Client Libraries